My Healing Programme
The 6 essential aspects that must be included in every Cancer Healing Programme that I have also included in my day to day Healing Journey.
My Cancer Healing Programme
After my Wife passed away from a very traumatic Cancer experience, I decided to research all aspects of cancer to find a better healing solution. At that time I had no idea I would be diagnosed with Stage 4 metastasized cancer 10 years later.
The 6 Essential Aspects of my Cancer Healing Programme
When I was diagnosed with Stage 4 metastasized Prostate cancer in August 2016, i was surprised but because I had done extensive research after my wife passed away from Cancer 10 years earlier, I was not as scared and traumatized as many other people are when they first get told the diagnosis.
I immediately went back into my research and spent a few days getting updated with the latest trends and treatment options and started the process of putting together my "Healing Programme".
My research established that there are 6 critical essential aspects required to develop a successful cancer healing programme to fight and eliminate cancer permanently.
These might need to vary slightly from person to person, types and stages of cancer, however this is my healing programme that I am personally following now, with very successful results so far. I have been in remission for 3 months.
I hope you will be able to use this as a guideline to develop your own personalised healing programme. You will find the links to the detail of each activity in the menu above.
6 Essential Activities
Although there are 6 main activities in the list, some activities run in parallel with each other, so i will also take you through the sequence that I took.
- Take Ownership of your Health
- Knowledge and Awareness
- Your Support Team
- Attitude and Mindset
- Time and Costs
The Sequence of Events.
- The very first thing you MUST do is to take care of your own health. You must become the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of your "Health Business". This means that although you will get advice and recommendations from you Support Team and from well meaning friends and families, who all have an opinion and want to try to help you; at the end of the day you MUST decide what you are going to do yourself.
- This brings me to my next point. Often before you can make the final decision you MUST become fully aware and knowledgeable of the subject. This might be in discussions with your Support Team, other specialists, people you trust or from your own research, if you have the energy or the time ? At times you might just want to discuss it with your team to get confirmation that what you want to do is the best option for you at that moment in time. What i am hoping is that much of the information I am giving you, based on my extensive research and my personal experience, might save you a lot of time and effort and enable you to form the basis of discussions with your Support Team and assist you to make the final decision. The very FIRST and MOST important decision you MUST make, is to decide on the type of primary treatment that you are going to choose . The options are Modern Medicines Conventional Standard Cancer Treatment, OR Alternative Integrated Natural Cancer Treatment. This is a very difficult choice if you have not had the opportunity to do extensive research into both modalities, and to discover the truth about the effectiveness of each of these modalities. I personally, based on the horrific and traumatic experience with my wife's standard cancer treatment with aggressive chemo, together with the extensive research I have done into both standard and alternative; I choose "Alternative" as my primary modality.
- The next thing you must do is to decide on your Support Team. This obviously depends on the treatment modality you decide on and the type and stage of the cancer. However the first few members might be by default, like your GP who you would have seen you with the initial symptoms and possibly a specialist or an Oncologist. In my case my GP ordered a PSA test and when that was extremely high (2800), indicating my prostate was most probably cancerous, she referred me to a Urologist who confirmed it. I also saw an oncologist to discuss various treatment options and services. The next decision is your "Home Partner". Where are you going to be living and who will you be living with ? If possible you need to be living with your partner / family in a safe and stress free environment which means you have someone to take care of the day to day household chores, like meals, shopping, laundry, and enabling you to sleep in when needed if you have had a bad night. Obviously this also has to take into account if you are still working and if you have definite time commitments and constraints that you have to work around. So your next Support Team member is your "Home Partner". In my case I am widowed and staying alone so I am very grateful that my daughter invited me to stay with her and her family, as they have a spare room and toilet facilities and they have given me a totally stress free environment nestled between majestic mountains and the sea. If you choose to go the "Alternative Treatment" option there are 3 other very important people you need in your Support Team. The first is a "Cancer Buddy". This needs to be a good friend or a family member not living with you, who you trust and feel you can openly discuss your very most personal thoughts and rely on him / her to be there for you through those very difficult and challenging times that we all experience on our healing journey's. Your "Cancer "Buddy" must be willing to walk this difficult journey with you through thick and thin and attend appointments and even therapy sessions with you when you feel you need support. The "Cancer Buddy" must be a very positive person with a wonderful sense of humor, who is dedicated to support you no matter what treatment options you decide to take. Often you can ask your "Cancer Buddy" to do research for you or select doctors or therapists, make appointments and generally be there for you through the good and the bad times. Often a "Cancer Buddy" might be remote where most of the communications is through WhatsApp and e-mail, and sometimes you might want an experienced "Cancer Buddy" service similar to what I offer. (see the Services section). You might not ever have heard of the next 2 Team members unless you have a reasonable knowledge of the Alternative treatments available. The first being an "Energy Therapist" . I suggest you read the detailed information on the "Support Team" to find out more about an Energy Therapist and our next team member which is a Chiropractor. Now you will be in a position to jointly decide on your day-to-day Healing Programme. I am very fortunate to have an amazing "Cancer Buddy" despite her being 12,000 kms away and a time shift of 6 hours. She is very spiritual and very knowledgeable on all aspects of cancer, is a very positive person with an amazing sense of humor and I trust her completely. She does a lot of my research and provides me with independent information that i can discuss with my therapists. We communicate virtually every day through Whats App and e-Mail. I have also been blessed with finding an amazing Energy therapist that has over 25 years experience successfully working mainly with stage 4 cancer patients. Similarly I have also been blessed with an amazing Chiropractor who is also very experienced, specifically in IMT.
- This brings me to the next critical activity which is the day-to-day treatment and my long term healing treatment. I see both therapists weekly and they work in support of each other giving me maximum healing treatment. (see details to find out more about what they do and what they have done for me).
- Then we come to the most under utilised activity which actually I consider to be the very MOST important part of any cancer healing programme. That is your Attitude and Mindset. Being positive , happy, motivated and grateful are crucial to your healing. If you are at all spiritual you will fully understand the "Law of Attraction" and the use of Affirmations and how the universe is able to support you if your attitude is right. You will also find out about the 3 critical brain functions - the conscious, sub-conscious and unconscious minds. Keeping you positive happy, motivated and grateful is most probably the most important thing your "Cancer Buddy" can do on a daily basis. This is why I have a "Daily Motivation" section on my blog providing daily positive and motivating thoughts and introducing you to some of the most motivational people like Dr Wayne Dyer and Louise Hay and Deepak Chopra who also focus on meditation, another critical part of any healing programme. I am sure you know that stress of any nature is a "toxic waste" generator and one of the main causes of cancer. As it turns out in hind sight, chronic stress is definitely what caused my cancer.
- Finally two other things that govern how successful your cancer healing programme is. "Time and Costs". Unfortunately this is where many people loose the battle against cancer. Cancer treatment is extremely expensive, specifically the conventional treatments where a course of Chemotherapy can cost up to $100,000 per course over a few weeks. Obviously this is not the case with Alternative treatment and is often a key decision in going the Alternative treatment route. However there are still various tests and scans required that are also very expensive as well as the Alternative Therapists costs and all of the cancer diet of organic fruit and veg, nutritious supplements and many expensive superfoods. So this is a major consideration and unless you have a good Medical Aid, Insurance or some other Medical support programme, it is very difficult to follow a successful healing programme. The other issue is "Time". Having a stress free environment without commitments to be at work or other activities at specific times is essential. It is crucial to be able to prepare and eat your meals and smoothies and take your nutritional supplements every morning and evening without having to rush and be worried about being at work at such and such time. Long hours of sleep, rest and relaxation are also essential, this includes making time to meditate, listen to music and motivational videos, exercise and to spend time on a hobby or a leisurely activity like walking, reading or visiting friends. Sadly this is not always possible and it is where many people loose the cancer battle, so your Support Team, Cancer Buddy, Home partner, family and friends and other community support groups must assist you to work out some kind of programme to include as much of these activities as possible.
That covers the 6 Essential Activities. I recommend you look at the detailed sections and follow some of my Blog posts that cover these activities to assist you to build the very best possible personalized Cancer Healing Programme.
CANCER - a Temporary Inconvenience
If you are interested in finding out more about my Healing Journey I have written an e-Book " Cancer - a Temporary Inconvenience that covers all aspects of my Healing Journey, including my daily meals, smoothies, nutritious supplements and superfoods that I take daily with many other recommendations that can help you to develop a successful Cancer Healing Programme. You can find more details in the Services section, where you can also get details of how to register for my "Cancer Buddy" - global e-mail service.
There are 2 "Cancer Buddy" service options -
- a "donations" only service that you can decide if you want to make a donation if you found the service useful.
- the Premium Service which is a comprehensive monthly membership programme
The "Cancer Buddy" "Donations Only" service is a basic service where each person using the service can decide it they have had any benefit from the service and make a small donation to assist me to keep the Blog going. I will never turn anyone away and will endeavor to reply to every e-mail as soon as possible. More details here
The Premier "Cancer Buddy" Service is a comprehensive monthly Membership service which is currently discounted until the 31st March 2018. More details here.
GOOD LUCK , stay positive, happy, humble. motivated and grateful.
with Love and Caring.